Who we are
We’re your local foreign exchange experts, with an international wingspan. We’re based in beautiful Northern Ireland, but we can transact business all over the world.
No matter how large or small your transaction, we offer much better exchange rates than Banks and Post Offices. No matter how slick their marketing, and offers of commission-free exchange etc., their rates are invariably poor compared to ours. We specialise. It’s the only thing we do and we don’t have the huge overheads that these institutions have, so we can live with much smaller margins, giving you much more value for your money.
And unlike a lot of internet-based forex offerings, we’re 3-dimensional, with real bricks and mortar offices, where you’ll always be made welcome should you call.
What we do
Put simply, we buy and sell Euro, US Dollars and every other currency worldwide, and whether you’re calling in one of our offices to change a Euro, or you’re buying or selling your million dollar property abroad, we guarantee you a personalised service and bank-busting rates.
- Need foreign cash to go on holiday?
- Travel to Republic of Ireland or further afield on business?
- Import/export to and from abroad?
- Work overseas and get paid in a foreign currency?
- Work in UK with expenses at home in Ireland or elsewhere?
- Pay a mortgage in another country?
- Wish to buy/sell a property abroad?
In all these scenarios, any thousands more, we can help, and we can save you money, so have a look at what we have to offer, and start making those savings.
Currencies traded in our offices
If you like to do your business face-to face, you’ll always be made welcome in either of our offices. We have prominently located, easy to find branches in Enniskillen, Lisnaskea and Omagh. We‘re open Monday through Saturday, so we’re always going to be here to answer your currency questions, and transact your business.
International bank transfers
Whatever your reason for transferring monies abroad, we can send monies to any permissible country in the world. You just need to give us your details, and the destination details, and we look after the rest, efficiently, discreetly and with our usual great exchange rates.
Meet the team
Currency Xtra Social responsibility
At Currency Xtra we conduct our business with honesty, efficiency and integrity, and we strive to support our local communities. We have stringent anti-money laundering procedures in place, and work in conjunction with HMRC in their fight against financial crime.
Giving something back
Aside from working hard to ensure our clients get the best deals, we also like to give something back. Initiatives, events and sporting clubs we have recently supported financially include:
- Enniskillen Rotary Club’s “End Polio Now Charity Golf Ball Drop” (Principal Sponsor)
- Fermanagh Youth football squad’s participation in The Milk Cup
- Enniskillen Pony Club’s annual show
- Lisbellaw United Football Club
- Enniskillen Gaels GAA Club
- Enniskillen Rugby Football Club (Principal Sponsor)